We, the European Economic Senate (EES), take the protection of your personal data very serious and strictly adhere to the data protection laws. Personal data will only be collected on this website to the extent of technical necessity. Under no circumstances will the collected data be sold or for other reasons be passed on to third parties.
The following declaration provides you with an overview on how we ensure this protection, what kind of data are collected and for what purpose.
Responsible for privacy protection/ processing entity is the
European Economic Senate Assoc. EES
Dr. Ingo Friedrich (President)
Dipl.-Kfm. Michael Jäger (Executive Director)
Telephone: +49 (0)89 12 60 08 88
Fax: +49 (0)89 12 60 08 47
Calling up of Websites - Processing of Personal Data as well as Manner and Purpose of Usage
When you call up our website you transmit (due to a technical necessity) data to our web server via your Internet browser. The following data are processed in the server log files during an ongoing connection for the communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Site, from where the file was requested - Referrer URL
- Name of the requested file
- Date and time of the request
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Access status (file transmitted, file not found, etc.)
- Transmitted data volume
For technical reasons (calling up of website) these data are stored by us for a short time. It is not possible to draw any conclusions on any individual persons based on these data. After a period of a maximum of 7 days the IP address is either deleted or rendered anonymous.
The data are only analysed for internal statistical purposes and do not enable us to draw any conclusions about your person. The data will not be compared to other data stocks.
The named data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure the orderly and smooth connection setup of the website,
- To ensure the comfortable use of the website,
- To analyse the system security and stability and
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis of the processing of data is Art. 6 Par. 1 S 1 lit. f GDPR. Our justified interest results from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances shall the collected data be used for the purpose of drawing any conclusions about your person.
You can visit the website without giving any information about your person.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC. („Google“), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, meaning small text files stored on your computer that enable an analysis of the usage of the website by you based on pseudonymised user profiles. The information created by the cookie about the usage of this website like browser type/version, used operating system, referrer-URL, hostname of the accessing computer (IP address) and time of the server request are transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of the website, to compile reports about the website activities, and to render further services in connection with the website usage and internet usage like market research and need-based design of the website. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merge with other data by Google. The IP addresses are rendered anonymous so that an assignment is not possible IP masking).
You can prevent the storing of cookies by adjusting the relevant setting of your browser software; we need to inform you though that in this case you might not be able to use all the functions of this website.
You can furthermore prevent the transmittal of data created by cookies and related to your usage of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link ( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de), which prevents the collecting of data by Google Analytics.
Google is certified under the EU-US-Privacy Shield. A current certificate can be viewed under: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. Based on this treaty between the USA and the European Commission the latter has determined an appropriate level of data protection for the companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
The tracking measures applied by us are carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit f GDPR. With the tracking measures applied we want to ensure a need-based design and continuous optimisation of our website. We apply the tracking measures in order to statistically record the usage of our website and to evaluate this for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. Those interests are to be deemed justified according to the aforementioned regulation.
Further information regarding data protection at Google can be found under:
https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de or under
We send out our newsletter containing promotional information (subsequently referred to as “newsletter”) based on the consent of the recipients according Art 6 PAr. 1 S. 1 lit a GDPR. The registration for our newsletter takes place via a co-called double opt-in process, meaning that after registering for our newsletter you receive an email asking your for confirmation of the registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no third party can register using your email address.
Registrations for the newsletter are recorded in order to prove the registration process according to the respective legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation date as well as the IP address.
In order to register for our newsletter it is sufficient to enter your email address. Optionally, we are asking for your first and last name as well as your address. This information is voluntary and only serve to personalise the newsletter. You can also use a pseudonym.
Your email remains stored with us until you deregister for the newsletter. Deregistration from the newsletter is possible at any future time by you either clicking on the link at the end of the newsletter itself or on the line “deregistering newsletter” on our website and then following the described steps.
The consent for the mailing of the email addresses is made on the basis of Art. 6 Par. 1 lit a. Our interest lies in the use of a user-friendly as well as secure newsletter system which serves our business interest as well as the expectations of the users for information about our products.
We furthermore make you aware the you can object to any future processing of your personal data at any time according to Art 21 GDPR. This objection can in particular be made against the processing for purposes of direct advertising.
On our website we use the SSL-process (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the respective highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. In case your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption we will instead fall back onto a 128-bit technology. You can recognise if an individual page of our website is transmitted in an encrypted fashion by the locked depiction of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Apart from that we apply appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved according to technological developments.
Processing/ Disclosure of Data
A disclosure of your personal data towards third parties for purposes other than the ones mentioned above or below does not take place.
We only pass on your data to third parties if:
- You have given your explicit consent to it according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit a GDPR,
- this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR necessary for the performance of a contract or for the performance of measures prior to entering into a contract with you,
- in the case that according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation for us to do so,
- if according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by ua or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR obtain information from us about the personal data on you we have processed. In particular you can request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients that your personal data was disclosed to or are being disclosed to, the planned period of storage of such data, the existence of the right to request from us the correction, the erasure, the restriction of processing of data or objection, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, insofar as the data were not collected by us any available information as to their source, as well as to the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and if necessary, meaningful information about their particulars;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR request the immediate correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR request the erasure of your personal data stored by us insofar as the processing thereof is not necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data in as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, their processing is unlawful, but the erasure thereof opposed by you, and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or according to Art 21 GDPR you have objected to the processing of the data;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request their transmittal to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 Abs. 3 GDPR withdraw their consent given to us at any time. This has the consequence that in the future we no longer have the right to process the data, once consented to;
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general you can turn to the supervisory authority at the place of your habitual residence or workplace or our place of business. A list of data protection officers as well as their contact data can be found under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right to Objection
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data pertaining to you taking place according to Article 6 Par. 1 lit e or f, due to reasons arsing from your special situation. After objection by you we no longer process your personal data, except for the case in which we can prove compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights or freedoms, or their processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you want to make use of your right of objection an email to us suffices.
Changes to this Privacy Statement - Date
By developing our website and offers via the same further or due to changed legal or official requirements it can become necessary to make changes to this privacy statement in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. The respective current privacy statement can at any time be called up by you on our website under Privacy Statement and printed out.
Dated May 2018
Technical information for the deactivation of cookies - instructions
• Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
• Safari: https://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471